- It provides anti-poaching patrols to keep tigers safe from poachers' traps and snares so that tigers can move around safely without getting trapped or caught in a snare
- It works with communities who live with the tiger. It's really important that local people have a vested interest in tiger survival if tigers are to survive
- They educate children so that they appreciate why an apex predator is important, and why its habitat matters
- It gives safety advice to keep local people and their livestock safe. Keeping livestock and people safe will reduce or stop retaliatory poisoning
- It works to reduce conflict between people and animals, providing wildlife with water through solar powered waterhole solutions and by reversing habitat destruction.
Help rangers protect tigers
Tigers need our help.
They are under increased threat from poaching. Their habitat is being encroached on by people. People and wildlife need to co-exist without conflict, if both are to survive and thrive.
Enter Tigers4ever. Thier goal is to prevent the extinction of wild tigers - and it believes that it is essential to stop wild tiger deaths which occur as a result of poaching and retaliatory poisoning.
So how does it do this?
Tigers4Ever need help putting on patrols to protect tigers
So Tigers4Ever have appeals to Save Bandharvgarh Wild Tigers on Global Giving to help the charity achieve its aims and protect tigers: