Essential things we can do to help wildlife
- Create more wildlife habitat e.g. putting out a log pile in our garden (a pile of logs in a quiet corner)
- Care for the habitat nature has already created e.g. volunteering to join a beach clean up day, joining a group of volunteers to help maintain habitats
- Support the efforts of those charities who are doing it e.g. sponsor rainforest as a gift, send a tree as a gift, sponsor an animal, spread the word etc.
- Protect the land and sea by changing our lifestyles and buying habits e.g. putting solar panels on a roof instead of on the ground in a field, buying products which are palm oil free or at least from sustainable sources of palm oil
- Make changes e.g. end captivity, stop trophy hunting
So what changed?
Give wildlife the help they need to survive and thrive. These sunflower fat balls are from Garden Wildlife Direct.